LivePet collects the following information concerning users of this website:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
Information is collected from you when you:
- Fill out a form
- Place an order
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To process transactions
- To communicate periodically via email
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
- Places an order.
- Enters, submits, or accesses their information.
- We use a payment gateway provider.
LivePet does not use “cookies” (tracking devices placed on your computer).
We honor “do not track” signals, and do not use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google Adwords on our site (but reserve the right to do so in the future).
Pursuant to the Online Privacy Protection Act, LivePet agrees that users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
In accordance with the Children Online Privacy Protection Act, LivePet does not specifically market to children under thirteen.
In an effort to comply with the Fair Information Practices Act, LivePet will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email: Within 1 business day
- We will notify the users via in site notification: Within 1 business day
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.